Careers At Guaranteed Rate
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, the largest independent retail mortgage company in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and superior customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,400 employees in 148 offices nationwide. Our company is the 10th largest overall retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
With our continued success, GR is excited to announce a new opportunity for individuals seeking to JOIN THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY! The Direct & Online Divisions of GR are seeking qualified individuals for our Service Consultant positions available nationwide. We offer a unique opportunity to obtain top notch mortgage and sales industry training through our GR University. This paid training program will teach our Service Consultants mortgage industry lending guidelines and technology platform to culminate with successful obtainment of both Federal & state licensure. After graduating, our Service Consultants will receive the real-time leads with strong filters that emphasize quality. Service Consultants are part of an innovative and fun team that is revolutionizing the way people go about making the biggest financial decision of their lives. Along with access to proven marketing resources from our industry leading retail business model, our Service Consultants have a truly special opportunity to start and grow their career amongst the best in the business.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
NO MORTGAGE LENDING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
· Conduct credit, underwriting and financial analysis to qualify your client for various loan programs
· Act on quality real-time leads in the industry
· Leverage marketing resources to build and maintain referral networks
· Participate in ongoing training provided through GR University
· Consult with clients throughout 50 states to assist them with achieving their mortgage financing goals
· Achieve monthly sales goals
· Enrollment and completion of our industry leading 6-week paid training curriculum
· 4 year College Degree required
· Learn and grow within a dynamic environment
· Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
· Computer literacy and proficiency in the MS suite
· Excellent customer service skills