Guaranteed Rate is seeking a dedicated, hard-working,
producing V.P. of Mortgage Lending to join its innovative, entrepreneurial, passionate team.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is
one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has
become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service
tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and
unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately
2,500 employees in 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states,
Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than
$65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate
was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as
the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model
that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster
through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more
top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry
publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News
than any other bank or mortgage company.
* Streamlined processing, underwriting and closing procedures to reduce time from application to funding
* Standardized and automated marketing for all loan officers to guarantee contact with their clients and retention of their clients
* Ability to price loans profitably while being a low price market leader because we understand that price does matter to our customers
* Outstanding customer service rankings
* Ability to originate loans in 50 states
*2+ years of residential loan origination experience.
*Currently licensed (or ability to be licensed) as a state and federal loan originator
* Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures.
* Knowledge of conventional and/or government lending guidelines.
* Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending.
* Demonstrated ability to cultivate and develop relationships with realtors, builders, attorneys, accountants, etc.
* Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
* Computer proficient
* High school diploma or equivalent mandatory. Four-year college degree preferred