Careers At Guaranteed Rate
|VP of Mortgage Lending- San Mateo, CA|
|San Mateo, CA|
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, the largest independent retail mortgage company in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and superior customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated V.P. of Mortgage Lending to join our innovative and passionate team.
· Streamlined processing, underwriting and closing procedures to reduce time from application to funding
· Standardized and automated marketing for all loan officers to guarantee contact with their clients and retention of their clients
· Ability to price loans profitably while being a low price market leader because we understand that price does matter to our customers
· Outstanding customer service rankings
· Ability to originate loans in 50 states
· 2+ years of solid business development and retail mortgage lending experience.
· Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures.
· Knowledge of conventional and/or government lending guidelines.
· Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending.
· Demonstrated ability to cultivate and develop relationships with realtors, builders, attorneys, accountants, etc.
· Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
· Computer proficient
· High school diploma or equivalent mandatory. Four-year college degree preferred